UK VAT number: 432 3242 35
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Alcohol Free Drinks Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Alcohol Free Drinks Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Alcohol Free Drinks Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please be advised that all credit card information is handled by Tyl by Natwest and The Alcohol Free Drinks company has no access to the payment process.
Pleased be advised that if your parcel appears to have been stolen we will refund your order and not redispatch.
Please be advised of the following regarding your data protection:
• Who’s collecting the data? The Alcohol Free Drinks Company only collect data in relation to your purchase on our site.
• What data’s being collected? Only data relating to your purchase, including name and address.
• What’s the legal basis for processing the data? To process your Order
• Will the data be shared with any third parties? No We never share or sell your data.
• How will the information be used? To process your Order
• How long will the data be stored for? 2 years
• What rights does the data subject have? They can have sight of the information held and request deletion if required.
• How can the data subject raise a complaint? please email firstname.lastname@example.org